Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Basically,

I like someone and I think the world of them.
Whenever I am away from them I cannot wait to be back in their arms.
Whenever I am with them, I wish time would cease to exist so that I may remain in that moment forever.
I don't think it is a foolish love, I think it is one that will have to mature, I am certain that we feel the same way about each other.
Here is to a future where I will be happy by their side; here is to a future where I will be secure in my person and love that special person no matter what.
Though the Sun may fade away, I will never stop thinking, caring and loving you.
Here's to the future my special someone.
I love you with all my heart and soul.
You are my air, you are my water, you are my soul and you are within my heart. Forever.
With Love and Devotion,
Eric
E&E FOR ETERNITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment